involves the use of high-velocity water pressure to remove years of accumulated grease, sand, silt, and scale build-up on the inside of drain or sewer pipes. At 4,000 psi, hydro-jetting is strong enough to break through the most stubborn blockages and scour the entire length of the pipe to flush away debris and clear the line.
Aside from replacing the pipes altogether or descaling, hydro-jetting is the most effective way to clear blocked pipes without causing damage to the surrounding area and infrastructure. You can trust our drain cleaning professionals at All American Jetting & Drain Services.
- Your plumbing system back up regularly
- your bathroom or kitchen sink drain smells.
- You get a lot of clogs even though you watch what you put down your drain
- Your drain is running slow
- You hear a lot of gurgling in your pipes